Can't figure it out!

If I am unable to figure out exactly how to worship God or what I truly believe about and he comes. Will I go to hell?
I'm no Angel

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• No. You won't.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:32 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• you cannot worship God without praising him first. you start with praise, you can sing joyful songs unto him, tell him how much he is worthy, he is Holy, ect. thank Him for everything in your life, even if you have been going through things, be thankful for him waking you up, the air you breathe, a roof over your head, a bed to sleep in, family that you have, ect. it may take a while of praise, but if you're consistant with it you will get to the worshiping. and you'll know it when you feel the intimacy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• nobody can say you will or will not go to hell but God. nobody knows, they can only assume
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I do thank God. But there;s more to it then that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• God gave us the holy scriptures, I view the bible as a guide book to my life. Any questions that I have, I know that i can get the answers in there, it's never failed me. The bible has guidelines on everything for a successful life, imo. It has taught me how to be a better wife, daughter and friend. i've learned forgiveness, humility and patience and because of those things, I also learned to love again. I believe that if you follow God's words and try to follow in Jesus' footsteps I'm sure that you will be fine in God's eyes. Keep God in your life, read the scriptures daily, even if its just a scripture.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• by thanking God i don't mean a measly prayer saying thanks. i mean a deep praise, from the bottom of your heart. go to a prayer room, or make your room a prayer room. you can even make your own altar in your room, even if it is your bed. kneel at it and pray to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• More important than praising God...do what he says to do. "Love one another as I have loved you."

If you forget that part, all the prayer and praise in the world won't matter. You're doomed as a hypocrite.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• how to love Gis is in keeping the first four commandments, how love man is in the last 6 but most christians ignore the fourth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Gis is God sorry for typo.
    Anonymous

• I don't think so. He is going to do all He can to save you. God knows your heart.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2010