Is Someone who is,

Is someone who is 150 to 155 pounds and height is 5'4 to 5'5 Fat? Just would like someone else opinion.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Health

• I think thats not too fat! I am 5'3" 170 lbs. due to me having a baby.. before having kids I was 100 pounds too skinny and I would love to lose 20 more so I can be at 150
    tatalalicious

Answer by tatalalicious at 1:33 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• no i do not think so i thinks it is ok
    morgan11

Answer by morgan11 at 3:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i would ask your dr
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• People come in all shapes & sizes. Height & weight ratios are for the diet & food industry. What you should be asking is are you healthy & happy with who you are?
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 6:23 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• it depends on your bone structure and how much of that weight is muscle and how much is fat. muscle weights more than fat but takes up less space. i was sick a lot as a child, so i didn't do a lot of the heavy farm work my younger sister did. she can out weigh me by 30 lbs. but wear the same size jeans that i do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• treadmillI guess if you were shorter than that then you'd probably look chubby but you I don't think so maybe you can loose afew but fat I don't think so.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:58 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Your BMI (body mass index) is between 25 and 26.5, which is normal to slightly over-weight. In a society where many people are obese, I think you are doing great! The good news is, you are just a few lbs away from a normal "according to the professionals" weight. I personally could care less about what a chart says I should weigh, as long as I am happy and comfortable with myself. But unfortunately that was when I was in my healthy weight range! LOL. Really, if you try to eat healthy most of the time and get in some workouts I wouldn't be worried at all. We all need to learn to love ourselves for who we are, no matter our weight.
    ChereseB

Answer by ChereseB at 10:56 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• use a bmi calc. im 5'7'' and 169. im overweight still. i have like 10 more pounds to lose. i just want to be healthy before we have a kid is all tho. otherwise im pretty happy with myself.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2010