me and the hubby dont know what to think about this (Breaking News)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/26/report-secret-joint-operations-yemen/

What do you think of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The only thing that's surprising is that it got leaked.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:12 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Considering the source, I would hazard a guess that it is right wing propaganda.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• What is wrong with them killing six of 15 top leaders of a regional Al Qaeda affiliate? "U.S. officials have said repeatedly that American advisers do not take part in raids in Yemen, but provide intelligence, surveillance, planning and other weapons assistance."

I personally do not think we should occupy Yemen. But if they want help with intelligence and ways to combat Al Qaeda(those people want to kill us) I am for it.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• What is surprising to me is that it took so long to leak. This "alleged" mission been going on for 6 weeks.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I am saddened that that FOX would report this. Sometimes it is better to leave such sensitive "things" unreported. The American people do not need to know about covert operations while they are going on. We have been doing these things for years and have been very successful. Frankly, we need to do more of these type operations in order to keep a leg up on the terrorist activities. Those that say no, haven't had an encounter with the 4th kind.....TERRORIST.
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 6:49 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I lean toward agreeing with pvtjokerus.... I can't open the link (on my bb).
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:20 AM on Jan. 27, 2010