So, I think I could be pregnant with my tubes tied

I already know what I need to do and I know this is not exactly the right section to do this in, I just need somewhere I can vent anonymously until I find out for sure.

My periods have been messed up for about 6 months...I have only had 3 periods and I am skipping months. My stomach is getting hard. I have been dieting and exercising and I am not losing any weight...well, I am losing inches..everywhere except for my stomach..my pants are getting tighter. I SWEAR it feels like something is moving in there, but someone said it could be "phantom kicks" that they have them all the time. I have not been able to eat anything for 3 days without getting nauseated and I have been craving lots of cheese, milk, and carnation instant breakfast. AND...the biggest tip off...my breasts are engorged..this just happened today. They have NEVER been this sore and tender before unless I was pregnant.

Yes, I am getting a test tomorrow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wow, it sounds like it could be a pregnancy. How do you feel about it? Well besides the freaked out part of you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I feel ok about it. I am a little freaked because I really did not want anymore children, but I am still fairly young..30 years old. Its just that the last pregnancy was really bad and I am not ready for it again. I would definitely keep it, there is no doubt about that...just VERY unplanned, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Good luck sweetie! You will have to tell us the results of your test.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 2:00 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I will come back and update for sure. This will be mine and my DHs 7th child! I am getting my ovaries removed after this one if I am pregnant, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• it can happen- I'm about as sure as I can be that had a very early miscarriage over the summer. I'd been pregnant before many years ago and it was just like that in almost every way.
    I did a home test that leaned towards positive but not a definite. then my menstrual came pretty much on time, and after that the test was negative.
    my acupuncturist had even told me that I was showing the signs-
    but they all went away after the bleeding started.
    My tubal ligation was done about ten years ago-
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jan. 27, 2010