5 weeks and 4 days preggo and no real symptoms

Hi ladies! I am 5 weeks and 4 days preggo and I dont really have any symptoms is that normal? Friday my levels were 70 and Sunday they were up to 8600. I have been checked and everything is good so I was just worried that me not having any symptoms would mean something is wrong. I get a little nautious every now and then but nothing really bad. I have cramping. My bbs arent sore or getting bigger. So what do you think???????? Thank you ladies for your time and answers!!!!!!!

KendraCagle

Asked by KendraCagle at 2:06 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Consider yourself blessed.

Lots of women don't get symptoms till much later. I never had ANYTHING but sleepiness till about five months...and then got a nasty case of sciatica.

Relax. You're fine.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:09 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I agree..Its nothing to be concerned with. I never had any symptom of pregnancy, ecept for the extra sleep. I got up every morning at 6am and work 7-4 then by the time I got home and laid down in my chair I was out thru the night. Never had morning sickness or breast tenderness. I had killer heartburn everyday until after the baby was born too...So you are one of the lucky ones. Dont stress yourself you dont want all the nasty systems, lol...Congrats though...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Hi....I am 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I am kind of goin through the same thing as you, but I just started having symptoms. I am not having any morning sickness at all, however, my breasts are sore, I am having cramps like im going to start my period, and I am tired allllll the time. This is not my first pregnancy, but they are all different. You should be fine, and be kinda glad your not getting them yet...lol...we both have about 240 some odd days till we are due so im sure we will get our fair share....hahahaha...hope this helped ease your mind a little bit!
    Tashia
    Anxious4Baby

Answer by Anxious4Baby at 3:16 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• My first I was deathly sick, this one nothing til 7 weeks I was scared shitless, but it is ok not everybody gets symptoms I think paranoia is a symptom though lol we all get that.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2010