How much does it cost you to do laundry each week?

I only do three loads a week but in our laundry room it costs me around 8 bucks. Is that cheap, expensive or about right?

justluvinmyson

Asked by justluvinmyson at 2:17 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• My dryer pooed out on us (family of 4). I have been going to a clean and deserted laundry mat for about two months. Ihave been spending on average 20 per week~40 dollars every two weeks,thats about how often we do it.
    Man will I be glad to get a new washer/dryer combo. We went yesterday and picked them out~good bye tax refund hello, Whirlpool Cabro !!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 8:56 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• When me and hubby went to the laundry mat we always had a lot bc we hated laundry and dealing with everyone at the laundry mat, we would always take about 75.00 and usually spent it all only bc the dryers were crappy..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• When I didn't have a washer and dryer almost 7 years ago, it cost me $10 a week for three loads at the apartment building we lived in. I'm guessing it would cost more now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jan. 27, 2010