do not buy a emachine...save yourself the trouble.

I bought my computer about 2 yrs ago and I have been having problems 1yr n a half. It. first. Problem was it has a defect I'm unable to hook it up to a printer then I kept getting the blue screen I couldn't log on it would shut down by itself then. keyboard stop working I had to use the keyboard on the computer. So got a new wirless mouse n keyboard. I cannot use it either its compatible it just don't work because there's a problem with this stupid computer. my only access to the internet is my blackberry. Don't buy emachine

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have had ours for 5 years and have not had one problem with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Mine is acting ok, nothing great, but I do have adware on it !!!

You might have gotten a lemon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I had mine for two years before I opted to get one with better specs. It was actually a quite decent computer. I can say that Ive had more problems from HP than I ever did EMachine. The 1 1/2 years Ive owned this computer I've had to completely replace my monitor 3 times. >.< Thank goodness I bought the extended warranty. ONE new monitor is more than the warranty itself.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 3:03 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I had an emachine for several years, and the only problem I had was not enough hard drive space. I agree with the PP I have had nothing but problems with my HP. Talk about printer issues. Every time I turn the power off on my printer it re installs when I turn it back on and it automatically changes my default printer settings. PITA
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• That is definitely something you should have called the company about within the first year. They would have fixed the bug or replaced your PC within the warranty time frame.

My ex-husband has had an E-machine for 3 years, and his actually runs better than the HP I bought the same day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• We've had one for 5 yrs now and it is still working great. I think you might have gotten a lemon.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:19 AM on Jan. 27, 2010