Can any refer me to a stroller that reclines flat.

I have the overpriced MaxiCosi Foray. Its an awesome stroller, however my son will ONLY sleep on his belly, and the $500+ that was spent on the Maxi Cosi System seem to be... Wasted.
If Id ever like to shop in peace again Im going to have to invest more $ into another stroller. I need one that reclines ALL the way so my son can be his belly. Does anyone have one that does this- as I cannot find one just browsing the internet. Thanks.

pinkcicle709

Asked by pinkcicle709 at 3:26 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think most of the Graco systems do. I had one with my first son and if I remember correctly (he's three) they recline all the way.
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 8:05 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• my chicco reclines flat
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I have a chicco one and it reclines all the way back.
    willsmoms

Answer by willsmoms at 11:35 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I second that on the Chicco. I have the travel system and the stroller reclines all the way back.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Graco made one that could convert from traditional baby carriage to stroller. This was nearly eleven years ago though, so I don't know if they still make it.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2010