how can I get bigger boobs without surgery?

I have heard of fenugreek but people say this might lead to saggier boobs later on in life. I just really want to be a little fuller I am a b cup now. I am actually sad because I put on those sexy little outfit you buy from the stores and even the a cup is too big. I just want to look and feel sexy and not ridiculous for once when I try to dress sexy!

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 3:54 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Personally, I wouldn't want to be any bigger than what I am right now, which is a B cup (even though I know that being pregnant is going to change that). Find a good bra and be happy with what you have! Smaller breasts have a tendency to go saggy much slower than larger ones because there isn't as much weight stretching the ligaments that hold your breasts up. In other words, you'll be perkier longer!
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 10:59 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Fenugreek is a spice. It's not going to make your breasts any larger. The only thing that will do that is gaining weight. I say be happy with what you have, and invest in some good Victoria's Secret bras, they are excellent at creating cleavage where there is little to be had. When I was a B (in high school) I prayed for bigger boobs. Now I'm a F cup and I'd happily give them away.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 5:49 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Other than surgery, gaining weight is the only way to increase your breast size.   A good bra can do wonders.  I like gel cup bras.  They have a padded gel inserts in the cups that mould to your body when they warm up with your body heat, giving you lift and shape.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:27 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• V.S. is your answer.... there bras are a little pricey but worth it...... I wear the Bio Fit and I wont wear anything else. They are around 48.00 unless you catch a sale but my oldest bra is 2 years old and still looks hot!!!!
    BITTERSWEET72

Answer by BITTERSWEET72 at 7:11 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Padded push up bras.

I'm a B 34, so pretty small. I wear nice bras lol!
    EmilyandIsaac

Answer by EmilyandIsaac at 7:27 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• idk...but my stepmom would by vitamens at the store that were to make your breasts larger...go and ask.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:56 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• there is a cream out there... i dont remember the name (sorry) they tested it on racheal ray a year or so ago. the woman that tested it gave a good review
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• You can't. Go buy a water bra :)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:00 AM on Jan. 27, 2010