Negative blood test, but having the same symptoms as when I was pregnant with my son. Help!

This is kind of a weird situation.

The past year my period has been coming every 2 months (dr determined it was just my cycle changing), a week and a half ago I thought I had gotten one after only a month, but it was much shorter and never heavy enough to be considered a period. Around that time I woke up one morning throwing up for no apparent reason. I've been getting headaches, lower back pain and pains in my hips. After waking up throwing up and getting very dizzy and almost passing out, my husband had me go get a blood pregnancy test.

My boobs are starting to swell and get sore. For 2 1/2 years I have been checking the strings on my IUD after every period. All of a sudden they are longer. I made my husband check and even he could tell something felt off. Then the blood test came back neg. Anyone have any advice/insight? Is it possible to get a false neg blood test, am I crazy? Soonest Drs appt I could get is Thur

SoLuckysAngel

Asked by SoLuckysAngel at 4:26 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Even though I had never had any symptoms of it I ended up having a bad enough UTI for it to make me vomit. On antibiotics now, hopefully that will clear the symptoms up. The dr also can't see the actual IUD, just about an inch of string, which is the same as I felt and about twice as long as normal. She said the strings can sometimes soften and seem longer then before.
    SoLuckysAngel

Answer by SoLuckysAngel at 8:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Have you ever seen the show I didnt know I was pregnant?
    Maybe you fit in?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• dont know what to tell you, you have a Dr appointment thursday so you are doing the right thing.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:31 AM on Jan. 27, 2010