would you be annoyed if you were a single mum, and your ex sister told you you should have moved on,

when you have a go at them for not being involved in your kids lives and no phone calls from them asking if they are ok i pointed out to her that when you have no money its not so easy so before you make comments like that try it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be annoyed yes. I would only try once to get the father or his family involved emotionally in the childrens lives if they didnt that would be there loss. I wouldnt send pictures or update them on the kids that would be a waste oft time if they didnt care. What I wouldnt do is not go after child support.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 7:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I would tell her that if her brother wasn't such a deadbeat & was doing what he was supposed to be doing as a father, not a significant other, then I would have nothing to say. Sometimes the comments made & the level of anger has a lot to do w/ the actions of another & has nothing to do w/ the way we wish things could be. I would have told her that as far as a relationship between the 2 of you that's the last thing in the world you want buy your kid shouldn't have to suffer cuz he's such an asshole.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:51 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I agree , with Nyx7. totally.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:49 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• me again poster of ? he pays a small amount enough in their eyes i imagine to stop them feeling guilty, but in my eyes 250 a month for 3 kids is a joke
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• 250 a month for 3 kids is a joke.
    Anonymous