PREGNANT AND FIRST DEPLOYMENT..ANY TIPS?

THIS IS MY FIRST DEPLOYMENT. AND I AM 33 WEEKS PREGNANT.HUSBAND HAS BEEN GONE SINCE AUGUST. AND IM DUE IN MARCH. WHAT ARE YOUR TIPS?

nicoleolsen09

Asked by nicoleolsen09 at 4:37 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• All i can say is hang in there. Military life is one big rodeo you'll be doing most of the parenting on your own pending on the branch he is in. he'll be away alot for either drill deployment or some other random thing the military does. hang tight and take lots of pics for your hubby
    lonemom1987

Answer by lonemom1987 at 5:54 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• There are lots of resources and tips that are available for you, and a lot of what I would suggest is going to be based on what branch you all are. For one thing, have you talked to your Ombudsmen or to your Key Spouse? Another really good resource for help is with your FRG - I know that often they have a bad reputation, but not all of it is deserved - just like anything, there's good and bad ones.

As far as right now, I would suggest that you look into some of the groups here that are specific to your branch of service, there are a lot of good tips there, too.

But as far as specific tips and stuff, if you want to PM me, we can talk more in private about things that can help.

just hang in there though!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:58 AM on Jan. 27, 2010