I'm bored, what are some fun and/or interesting topics we can discuss?

Ideas? Anyone? I'm drawing a blank lol no coffee yet!

nicolemstacy

Asked by nicolemstacy at 7:17 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hmmm how about why kids are so cute, so we dont kill them the first year of life?
    does coffee prove the existance of a wonderous loving God?

LOL i had insomnia last night so my mind is wacko.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:22 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• The weather man has said we are suppose to get a bad winter storm here in SW Oklahoma tomorrow.  I hope it not going to be as bad as they make it out to be. They have a tendency to not get the weather right sometimes.  Go get your coffee.

Answer by louise2 at 7:24 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Lol I think coffee is awesome! Insomnia sucks, sorry to hear you had it last night! Hope you can get some rest soon!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 7:24 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Oh no! My in-laws live in OK. When we were down there for Christmas there was a bad blizzard.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 7:25 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• thanks! i have suffered from it for 20 years. one day is not too bad. if i cannot sleep tonight tomorrow wil be a bit harder though. UGH
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:31 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• heres a question i've been dying to ask. when i was first told about giving men oral sex i was told to spit it out afterward . even though most men would prefer you swallow. the reason i was given was that women who swallow are the ones who end up with a face full of wiskers when thier old. i worked in a nursing home at the time and there were a few ladies who had a wisker or two but there was one who had to be shaved every day. just like a man and i was told swallowing mens semen when she was young was why.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Wow that's awful, I can't even imagine what that must be like. I'm miserable after one sleepless night. Has anyone suggested or have you tried relaxation therapy? I did it and it was wonderful. Maybe that will help?
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 7:39 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Wow anon I've never heard that before! It's both funny and scary lmao. I think the hairiness depends on the nationality though. I'll probably be a hairy old lady because I'm Italian, Greek, Mexican, and Polish lol. It may be true, but I think someone was trying to mess with you.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 7:43 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• what do you see your little ones doing when they get older
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 8:09 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• That is a good question, niceandspice. I honestly don't know. I am confident that whatever they decide to do, they will be successful though. How about you?
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:13 AM on Jan. 27, 2010