Spotting For Five days now and I am nine weeks pregrnant. Is this normel??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not "normal" but not necessarily a big problem either. Take it easy and get in to see your doctor asap, any amount of bleeding should be reported immediately.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:14 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• One doc told me sum very rude stuff about spotting so needless to say I am getting a second opinion. My body feels ok but just for piece of mind and my unborn safety. Hope all goes well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• GO TO THE DR!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Bleeding in the first half of pregnancy is common. According to AmericanPregnancy.org 20-30% of women bleed in the first half of pregnancy. Bleeding can be a sign of miscarriage but some women spot during pregnancy and everything is fine.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:21 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I would be super nervous and take it easy if I were you..Try some bed rest for a few days..Some spotting is normal but for 5 days in a row, that is not normal..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jan. 27, 2010