Who out there cleans their homes and who doesn't? (Be honest)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• As much as I would love to keep cleaning...I don't I clean what I can and when I can and when company is coming i defenately really clean or just throw some stuff into the closet for later cleaning...lol but my main areas would have to be the kitchen, the living room and the bathrooms the rest can stay the same for awhile longer...lol I will get to it sooner or later.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:36 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i keep mine respectable. but it would not pass a white glove inspection
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 9:36 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I keep a clean house, it's so much easier now that I have a 10 & 13 year old in school all day. I also work at home setting my own hours.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 9:42 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I am a SAHM and am constantly cleaning! Can't stand dirty bathrooms! I also have hardwood floors and the dust is ridiculous at times! My house is also respectable but like pp said it probably wouldn't pass the white glove test either!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:44 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I'm neat. I'm no cleaning pro and my bathroom could use a good scrub down, but even when I do scub it down the little ones make it look like I've done nothing :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:45 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I clean, as needed.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:45 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I keep a pretty clean house, cleaning almost daily with 5 kids and a hubby. The living room, bath room and kitchen are almost always clean, our bedroom is the worst I'm shamed to admit but mostly just clothes.
    Rebeccaroe

Answer by Rebeccaroe at 9:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I cant sit relaxed if i havent done anything, i wash up rather than use dish washer, make the beds, clean the toilets, hoover everyday and wipe kitchen down if bath needs scrubbing i will do that to, i like to be tidy but im not fussy
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 10:00 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I clean every day , I have to or else it would be horrific. I can't stand when it looks messy, BUT I limit cleaning and picking up to twice a day, because if not, then it would be pointless with two twin boys (3) running around and a newly 1 year old little girl into everything. She just tore up a papertowel, I let her though because it was fun for her and I can vacuum it up quickly. :)

PS there's a difference between dirty and messy. Like my coutertops are always clean (pet peeve about them being dirty, lol) and I try to keep the floors clean (tile in house except bedrooms) I technically have 4 ppl to clean up after, because my husband seems to think that he should leave his crap laying around and not clean up after himself.
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 10:00 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I pick up and when I have time I clean. With my dh gone right now from 3:30 am until 8:30 pm, shower & bed that leaves me with 3 small children, full time job & a farm to run. The kids and the animals are not going to understand that they have to wait for me to clean the family room and then I fix a meal. Their bellies come first. So for now my schedule is awake at 3:30 (dh wakes me up without meaning to) back to sleep, up at 6:20 to bottle feed an orphan calf, feed kids & dress, leave at 7:30 to go to baby sitter, work 8 1/2 hours, back to pickup kids, drop off works mail and home. Feed kids, feed animals, throw a load in the wash, bath time, bed for kids, dh home, feed him, dishes, shower and finally bed about 10:00. Anyone see any free time in there? Weekends I finally get a chance to do a little clean up time.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:04 AM on Jan. 27, 2010