What happens to the white bread I just ate other than poop it out?

I mean health wise I toasted 4 slices of bread and put butter on it I was only going to eat 2 slices but somehow ended up eating the other 2. (My kids did not want it after all) It taste soo good but now I feel like it went to my flabby belly...What do you think? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• It's four servings of grains of your daily diet. It's not good grains since it's white and not whole wheat. It gets digested and the body breaks it down to carbohydrates and uses what it needs or stores what it doesn't as fat.

Foods are broken down into carbohydrates, proteins, or fats. Grains and sugars are carbohydrates.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• White bread breaks down quickly, so you will be hungry sooner. It will also spike your blood sugar, and them drop off quickly, so you may feel droopy.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2010