is there anyone out there who is in a relationship, a good one..in her 50's, and thinking about taking on the issues with your boyfriends troubled 16 year old girl, ect, ect...

merrieanne

Asked by merrieanne at 9:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• njo exactly i am a 50 year old with a stable relationship and i take on the troubles of teen foster children
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 9:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I am in my fifties and 3 years ago married a man with a 12 yr old son. The kid was troubled and still is troubled. I think if I were you I would date this man until the kid turns 18. I would not get involved on a more committed level until then.

A lot of time, we women think we can fix things. This girl is not yours to fix. If there is a birth mom in the pic, she will resent you and fight you every step of the way if you come on board with the intention of taking on issues.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 5:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2010