Would it be wrong to wear a bikini...

Now I've lost over 100 pounds. Im 196.5 and hoping to reach 160 by June. If I do I'd want to be in a bikini for the beach so bad- but the thing is my post 2 babies body along with the sagging skin and tits and stretch marks make by naked body super unattractive. So if i did get the balls to do it do you think EVERYONE would be looking at me and talking about me or would people just not be paying attention?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what would it matter what anyone else thought? its your body, wear what you want with pride.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:08 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i wouldn't.there are so many attractive suits that will flatter your assets.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Hun I'm 253 lbs and I wear a bikini! I always tell the people who stare or make comments that I'm comfortable with my body and if they don't like it then don't look!
    SebsMom29

Answer by SebsMom29 at 10:14 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I was in FL recently at the beach, you know you see all types, there was a lady there who was floppy and saggy and she was strutting it in a bikini. I admired her courage! She was so confident she pulled it off. It all depends on you attitude.
    If you can wear it with pride it will look great, if you will hide yourself and act timid you will look like a fool.
    That body birthed two babies! You should be proud of that.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:18 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i wear one..i'm 165. I have'nt had a major weight loss but who cares if they look. It will probably be teenage girls and if they want to talk let them, they will get theirs one day! If you want to feel more comfortable get a little color before you go out in public..maybe tan at a salon a few times or in your back yard just to make yourself feel better about being in a bikini
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:21 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Hey I say go for it! You're doing a kick ass job losing the weight and you should feel beautiful and comfortable and PROUD in your skin. To hell with whatever everyone else thinks! If they don't like what they see they can put their heads in the sand lol. Great job!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:26 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• aw thanks guys- you all rock!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• im 154, Im wearing one this year, my husands seen all my stretch marks and skin before, and so have my kids, so when we go to the beach who cares who else sees it? I finally feel like this :) and after all you've accomplished, you should too! I dont think anyone is going fixate on you, they may look for a second but then thats it. I've seen larger women in a two piece and all i i thought is i wish i had that confidence. that body of yours went through what it did, to have two children! you deserve to wear whatever you want.
    Bran6903

Answer by Bran6903 at 10:31 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• You are doing GREAT!!!! Be proud of what you have accomplished so far and the progress you have made! Great for you!! I am glad you feel comfortable enough to showcase your great accomplishments!! Be proud!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:41 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I would not, I would not want to scare other people on the beach but that is just me!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:20 AM on Jan. 27, 2010