Anbody else Living for their TAX REFUND?

I am sooo excited! We are getting it in two weeks.
We are getting a new washer and dryer set~the old dryer pooped out on us. I can't wait to say good bye to the laundry mat!
How bout YOU? What are your plans for your tax refund?

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 10:25 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We are supposed to get our refund on Friday. We are buying a house with our return! We are also getting our son a new carseat and our moms their xmas presents since we couldn't afford them at the time!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• New tires for the truck, and new lock actuator or the hatch (it died last week and now I can't get anything in the back) and I will be getting my one hair cut for the year as well as my one mani and pedi.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:28 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Oh I am excited too! I am buying bricks for my kiln, I am a potter. And we are getting our car fixed, needs new radiator and windshield. Then we are stocking our freezer. We always fill it at tax time so anytime we are low on money throughout the year we have plenty of food.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:28 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• By the way mine came in today.
    coala

• Yes! We're getting a new laptop, paying off some bills, getting my car fixed, making repairs to DH's car, going out to dinner, getting my hair cut, buying the kids some new shoes and clothes, and getting a membership to a local kids science museum. i can't wait! We should get it around the 5th!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:31 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• We are getting an above ground pool, a bike&kiddie trailor, and the rest of the money is going to pay off medical bills and refinance my husbands truck!
    Bran6903

Answer by Bran6903 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Well we went and filed ours on Friday and that is the day we got opur W2s. We go to H&R Block. We pay 300.00 to get ours done there, but that is because we pay to get half back within minutes then we get the other half in 3-5 days although we got the other half the next day. We cought up every bill, but the gas cause it is way to high to catch up. We paid our water which was 300 we paid our electric which was 200 we paid the phone and internet which was 200 we paid our car insurance he paid it so he doesn't have to make another payment on that until June. We bought a wii cause that was our late christmas gift for the family. We got a good deal on it though it had the wii, one controler, the controller charger, 2 other things for the wii and 2 games for 120 plus we bought to more games for it which was one was 50 gthe other was 20 DH bought a 40' flat screen tv for 458 and a sround sound for 150 took my sister her BF CON.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:36 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• and another friend out to dinner. We bought the girls each one thing DH went to the dr 20 not sure what else we bought lol we used 300 for groceries but as lonog as our bills got cought up why not. we have about 200 left
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i might get a super cheap car for my bf, his died a couple of months ago. we'll probably use some of it to move to another place since i don't like this one. i have to pay my ex back for the divorce he paid for which is 600. and then we have a little to keep as spending money.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• oh ya for got also went to get my hair cut, DH got his cut and both girls got theirs cut too lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2010