Do you keep empty cd jewel boxes after you've moved cd's to the storage cases?

I have this habit to the point I have realized I have boxes taking up space that is mostly just empty cd cases. For whatever reason I just can't bring myself to toss them. Although after about a year of them just sitting I probably should just toss them all.

Mamaford2

Asked by Mamaford2 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have in the past.Now I just throw them out.Most go in the car anyway
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I keep them
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I tossed all of mine when we moved. I was tired of lugging them around and trying to find storage for all of the stupid things. I keep the CD and the front cover (they fit in the case I keep my CD's in) and toss the hard case. I do the same with the kid's movies.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 3:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I used to but i've since trashed them because they were taking up too much space. If you ever want to put the CD's back into individual cases (which I can't see why) you could always pick up new ones real cheap.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 3:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2010