Will You read Andrew Young’s tell-all on his decade behind the scenes with John Edwards?

Made in USA: Young says Edwards is an Atkins-dieter who hated making appearances at state fairs where “fat rednecks try to shove food down my face. I know I’m the people’s senator, but do I have to hang out with them?” Before a SEIU candidate forum in Las Vegas, Young says Edwards made him cut out a “made in the USA” label from Young’s own suit to sew in place of Edwards’s “made in Italy” label.
A confrontation: Shortly after John Edwards and Hunter returned from a trip to Uganda in 2006, Elizabeth Edwards answered a cell phone call to hear Hunter who “launched into a romantic monologue,” Young writes. According to Young’s account, Elizabeth confronted her husband who “confessed to having had a one-night stand but didn’t say with whom.” He called Hunter in front of his wife to end it, but later called her back to say he didn’t mean it.

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 10:31 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Thoughts of leaving: Young says that Edwards would confide in him about how he thought about leaving “crazy” Elizabeth, but how she plays better with American voters than he. “I cringed when he said this,” Young writes.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Nope, just like I didn't read Linda Tripps crap, it is all a smear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• for a minute there i thought you might be talking about the psychic/ medium. LOL
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:33 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• The benefactors: Baron provided a private jet and accommodations for the Youngs and Hunter while they lay low, Young writes. To hide Hunter’s expenses during her pregnancy, Edwards tapped funds from heiress and socialite Bunny Mellon, known as “the Bunny money,” as Young tells it, with payment totaling hundreds of thousands of dollars. “She did not know that money was being used in part for Rielle,” Young says.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:34 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• It's so outlandish and disgusting, hard to believe...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Probably full of half truths so even then it's disgusting.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:49 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I think all John Edwards has done is LIE since he tried to run for President. He knew he was the Father of that Child from the beginning, but still denied it for almost a year. I think its just plain disgusting.
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 11:10 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Ask his neighbors in the trailer park how great of a guy he is.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:14 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Nope. I'm not into the whole voyeurism thing. Just another sleazebag that has no impact on my life-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• That would be a huge waste of precious time. He is a disguting ,lying pig. I don't want to read the details.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2010