Sex during pregnancy- Better or worse than before?

How is sex for you during pregnancy, compared to pre or post pregnancy? The same, better, or worse? I personally think that sex is the best during pregnancy, especially the first few mos. OMG!! Wish it could be that good and be over that quickly all the time!! LOL. Yes, I'm a wam, bam, thank you hubby, type woman. lol.

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 10:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I get big fast so there are only a couple of postions we can do it and that sucks. Also around 5 months I have a hard time getting an orgasim. We try vibrators and that still doesn't work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• My first pregnancy was like that, but I can't say the same for my second pregnancy. The second time I got pregnant, I had no sex drive and it hurt like i was being stretched out every time. I felt like a virgin so to speak. I asked the doc about it and they said it was the pregnancy that made me sensitive down there . It didn't help that my DH thought me being pregnant was the sexiest thing in the world. LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:41 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I loved sex during pregnancy. The main reason was because I didn't have to worry about getting knocked up LOL... So I could have all the sex I wanted without fear...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• During the first part of pregnancy, it's great. However, as I get closer to the end I just get uncomfortable and don't like it as much.

Answer by missanc at 11:05 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i mean its still good, but it has alot of down sides to it. i cant last as long, sometimes my orgasims are a little painfull, theres a big belling getting in the way of certain positions, and i dont feel as sexy, i mean yes pregnant women are sexy in a diffrent way, i like to feel like a wild lioness in the bedroom, and you cant really feel that way with a big belling proving your a mom. lol!
    Anonymous

• I absolutely loved sex during the first 4 months of this pregnancy... But now, at 7 months, I have absolutely no sex drive,and even doggy style is uncomfortable for me. =( And that sux because I loved it when my SO and I would have sex... Now I don't even want it.
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2010