does anyone have the Shark Steam mop?

my hubby got one for me since im pregnant and he doesnt want me to deal with too many chemicals. *we will be getting the countertop cleaner next pay check*. and since our sons walking now we thought it would be a good investment. we live on post and our whole house is tile. moppin has become a hassel. does anyone else have this?? do you like it??
btw if you dont have one its sooo worth the 80 bucks or so to buy it!

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 10:39 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have one. I LOVE IT!! It works on cheap linoleum, tile, laminate, and other surfaces when you use the attachments. I have the canister type steam mop, so I can change the end part and steam crap off the stove or whatever needs it. I love that it's just water. It dries quickly if the weather is decent. My only problem is that I only have one of those white covers, and it's been washed a lot of times already, so I should probably replace it one of these days. I don't even use a regular mop or floor cleaner any more.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• no I don't have one, but I want one. I hate moping. We have the hallway, the computer room, my room and my youngest DD's room carpeted, but the bathroom and my oldest DD's room is not carpeted so I am always moping them and then down stairs we have another room that is like a computer room, th kitchen, livingroom and the playroom that is not carpeted hardwood floors so ya I hate moping lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Nope, never used one, but I sell them. I keep hearing about how great they are, I may have to invest in one :)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:06 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• My mom has one and she loves it! I haven't gotten it yet because I only have a small amount of tile and don't think it's necessary yet. But I'm pregnant and I'm moving on base Saturday so that will be one of the first things I buy!! =]
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I LOVE, LOVE LOVE mine!!! In fact, I'm on here while I'm waiting for it to warm up so I can do my kitchen floor and with the attachments it has, I can (and do) do my countertops all with the same machine!! It takes just under 1 "tank" of water to do my entire floor, all my counter tops, the handles on my fridge, and my microwave.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 3:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2010