after being here living in the house iv'e lived in for 10 years. Im either ready to move like Iv'e been promised, or get my house all redone. And he knows this.

how do I get him to know how serious I am about all this. he keeps on sayinsg yea yea yea, not nothing is being done. help please. moms ot there.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 10:41 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I would keep talking to him. Tell him you wold like to move or say lets fix up whatever room you would like. Maybe then he would get the hint.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I would start destroying the kitchen.

No joke.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• If you have the money in the bank, why not make the calls and get the ball rolling yourself?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• go to home depot and look at what you want, come home and tell him about it....
    idk good l uck
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:58 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• He knows what you want. Maybe he just wants you to stop nagging him so he can feel like it's something he is choosing to do and not something he is being made to do. I'm kind of like that myself. The other thing that comes to mind is I wonder if you are withholding something from him to punish him for not doing what you want done. It could be sex, or respect, or words of affirmation about the good things he is doing. If you are doing any of those things, you cannot expect him to do what you are wanting him to do.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I wanted our bedroom redone. It had really awful wallpaper. I got the ball rolling by peeling the wallpaper off the walls. The scary thing though is the wallpaper was sooo old and bad, it would peel off in FULL sheets. Ceiling to floor, no rips or tears. Hubby and I finished the room by cleaning, sanding and painting the walls. But it didn't stop there really. It continued onto the living, dining rooms, and the front porch. Painting and getting the floors fixed. That kind of stuff. Without really much money, I think the floors were the most expensive, we did half the first floor.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 11:13 AM on Jan. 27, 2010