Sore Breasts

So 7 months ago when I went off the patch. Every month, two weeks before I get my period my breast get sore. Is that normal or should I be making an appt with my Dr? I just hate to go in and the Dr says it is nothing to worry about its normal.

Does anyone get like this? If so is there anything I can do to change it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Health

• I sort of get like that , they dont really hurt i just dont want them touched it bugs me, even a shirt will bother me. It could just be a hormonal change your body has had. I know my pre period signs have changed over the years and that is true of most women.

I was only on the patch for a few months and that was over 4 years ago so i dont know if that is the cause or not, i didnt have the problem till about 2 years ago.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:55 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I would say normal some women get sore breast when they ovulate.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 11:26 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i sometimes get sore breasts during my period. its normal.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Yeah, mine do the same. I'm not on birth control. It's just a normal hormone thing. No worries. : )
    katinthehat8914

Answer by katinthehat8914 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2010