Question for all the moms that have more then one kid

So i think i might be pregnant with my 2nd baby...

Lately i have been feeling sick and blah..I started a new birth control and i have had my period for 2 months now but it is light.and i have been getting this really bad pain in my lower back and hips..Well i was sitting here yesterday and it felt like someone rubbed their arm across my belly but nobody was by me and the feeling was there for a few mins..Could i be pregnant or could it be the birth control?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• probably the birth control unless you had sex while you were ovulating.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Well we are not Dr and can not tell you if you are. You need to take a test and see what it says. Or go to the Dr and get a blood test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• just gotta take a test...sorry
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I get that a lot & there's no way in hell I can be pregnant, lol (I'm snipped, so not on b/c). I don't know the why of it, but it feels like sometimes there's a baby in there... it's the same feeling I had when I felt my 2nd move. If you're not sure, take a pg test, just to be safe. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure it's a normal thing. :) good luck!!
    hisemma

Answer by hisemma at 10:57 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• take a test and see a dr.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:27 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I had similar feelings when I was not pregnant. I think after the first you have become more in tune to your body and notice things you didn't notice before, or notice things that remind you of being pregnant because you have that experience for comparison now. You should probably take a test to put your mind at ease, but it is unlikely you are pregnant if you are using birthcontrol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i got pregnant on the pill. but i was also on antibiotics
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I would test..if its negative ask the MD to test you (blood test) there were times maybe twice before, where I thought I was pregnant and wasnt..your body and mind will trick you sometimes...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2010