Getting husband to stop being so GROSS!!!!

My husband woke me up and sounded worried (prepare yourself because it's about to get gross!) says he needs me to look at something. (the last time he said that in a worried voice it was a trick to get me to look at this colossal poop he'd made in the toilet!) So I told him, if it's nasty - i'm not helping, sorry. "No, I'm bleeding and it's worrying me ..." omg! ok ... show me. He bends over in front of me and spreads his butt cheeks in my face!!! (sorry, grosser still ...) i said, babe, it looks like it's just a zit that ruptured or something. "I know, i popped it. but it was just bleeding so I wanted you to make sure it was ok" ...
I'm right in being horrified at that conversation right? I mean, 'in sickness and in health' but there's a certain point when you can just figure some things out on your own. How can I tell him to be less nasty, while letting him know that I'm still open to taking care of him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Lol you're wearing his ring so it's gonna be harder for him to change lol. You can try telling him like you said it in that last sentence. Tell him he's grossing you out, but if it's a serious thing, you're willing to take care of him. Good luck.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Smack him upside the head!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Good luck with that. i am to the point now that I have decided all(well most) men are gross and things that bother us do not phase them. Dh woke up with the stomach virus this morning and refuses to close the door when going in to use the bathroom, and guess who has to clean up the mess... that is right me. I am now having to wash rugs and extra loads of clothes just to get back where I started the day at. But I love him and somethings you just have to say whatever and say I AM NOT LOOKING. New rule here is you make the mess you clean it, and unless you think you might die I do not look.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 11:35 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Nasty! the only gross thing that irritates me is when he farts and lifts his leg it's like a fricken dog! Trust me I've told him it turns me off and it does but that's men I swear it has to be in the definition of what the word man means because they are nasty creatures at times!
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• caca!!! wow i would be like a bloody zit isnt going to kill you. gaah!~!!!!!!!!!!! i got this nasty thought in my head now!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• OMG I can't stop lauging....I'm sorry.
    Anonymous