Those Who Live in Glass Houses.. Remeber That?

Apparently this guy didn't. Tip: If you're going to do something that gains much publicity, you should know that YOU also will become a public figure in the media. Therefore, you should NOT go around trying to break the law.

ACORN 'gotcha' man arrested in attempt to tamper with Democratic Sen. Mary Landrieu's office phones. Link in reply.

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 11:25 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• ACORN 'gotcha' man arrested in attempt to tamper with Democratic Sen. Mary Landrieu's office phones

If that link isnot good enough for you, here is a whole list of Google links.

I just saw the video of him being arrested yesterday on CNN. First time I've heard about it, and I'm sure it's not something his supporters wanted to broadcast. Nevertheless, it should be exposed. He should be exposed. Two wrongs do not make a right. What ACORN was guilty of is horrible, but just because he "busted" them, doesn't give him free range to be a vigilante.

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• It's not old news to me. I just found about it. Sorry I don't live on CM and am up to date on everything like you are.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:30 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• LOL, I have the luxury of working on my computer. So I can keep CM tab locked and loaded.... :o) Thanks for your opinion though. Good on ya to have one... ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Well thanks for posting this NightPhoenix. I had not seen it and I'm sure not everyone has either :)

I guess Mr O'Keefe got so caught up in his sting operations he forgot the laws applied to him and his "group" as well.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 12:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• If it was Michael Moore, the same people complaining would be applauding.
    Anonymous

I've never seen any of Michael Moore's movies. When they came out I was a Republican, but keep stereotyping because its all we can expect from an anon.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 12:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• In the immortal words of Demitri Martin: "There's a saying that goes "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." Okay. How about "Nobody should throw stones." That's crappy behavior. My policy is: "No stone throwing regardless of housing situation." Don't do it. There is one exception though. If you're trapped in a glass house, and you have a stone, then throw it. What are you, an idiot? So maybe it's "Only people in glass houses should throw stones, provided they are trapped in the house with a stone." It's a little longer, but yeah.

=D

Sorry Phoenix. I always gotta bring a little comedic relief. = )
    sweetheart1985

Answer by sweetheart1985 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Night Phoenix, you don't live on CM? How come I see your replies everywhere?
    Anonymous

• I just found out about it yesterday so it's not old news to me.
    Anonymous