What is the chance I could be pregnant? Please help out.

my boyfriend of 4 years and I have had sex a lot the past month.. (since my last period) he's came in me at least 4 or 5 times.. I'm now more than 20 days late on my period, have very sore nipples, and am very emotional. Can you just give me some advice/tell me what you think? I'm going to see a doctor ASAP.

ChelseaF

Asked by ChelseaF at 11:35 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well since you are so late. Your changes are very good. You will not know till you get a pregnancy test. That is the only way any of us really know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• with being 3 weeks late I would say something is going on, get a pregnancy test and see.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• betting preggers. so either go use a home test right now if you cannot wait for the Dr apointment or wait for the Dr appointment. were you TRYING to get pregnant?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 11:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• 99 percent certainty that you ARE.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• you do sound pregnant but go to your doctor or the dollar store *warning the line is a WHITE line, not always pink* and congrats if you are!
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 10:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2010