Has this happen to anyone else? please read

hi i took a preg test on 1/15/10 it was neg. on 1/20/10 i got my period but it was so light i didnt need to used tampons of even a pad i just wore a anty liner to be safe anad still nothing. i only knew i had my period when i whiped my self. my period lasted 4 days and now nothing? should i take another test? has this happen to anyone else? im just so confused. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Health

• I have had the happen to me. But if you think you are pregnant take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I've had it happen to me but only when I was pregnant with my son! It was in the first few weeks of my pregnancy and I didn't know I was. I got my period on time, but it was very odd. Not as heavy as normal, different color... I got worried and took a test.. sure enough, it was positive! It's possible that when you took the test on the 15th, you weren't far enough along for it to give a positive result. I'd test again at home or better yet, go to the dr and get a blood test.
    I hope you get whatever result you want!
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Happened to me , then found out I was pregnant a couple weeks later... Take another test and put your mind at ease... GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• go ahead and take a test to ease your mind
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 11:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2010