Do u...

Pay to get your tax money sooner? I just wait for it, I'm too cheap to pay for my money to come early.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• We pay taxes quarterly and have our taxes done by an accountant.. So no, because we don't get a refund.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:56 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Nope I'm willing to wait.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• My husband and I paid 40k in taxes last year, and the year before that. And we usually end up owing a couple at the end of the year too.
    The last time I got a refund, was when I worked in a library for 6 months and was on unemployment the rest of the year. Imagine that!
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• if you file electronicly then it will come sooner. if you file now it will come sooner. it doesnt cost anything more.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Are you talking about a refund anticipation loan? Other than that, I've never heard of paying to get a refund back early.
    Anonymous

• I'm pretty sure she is talking about a refund anticipation loan which is a big rip off. You want your refund earlier, go adjust your withholding. Giving the government an interest free loan is foolishness. Paying to get your refund earlier is worse.
    Anonymous

This is exactly what I am talking about...obviously people do it, but I just can't imagine why..was hoping people would explain why they would ever pay instead of wait....
    Anonymous