8 1/2 month old and teeth grinding

Any suggestions?? I have an 8 1/2 month old daughter who is constantly grinding her teeth. At first I thought it was b/c they were new to her but she is not stopping and it is driving me CRAZY!!! Any thoughts or suggestions??

Nursetinarn

Asked by Nursetinarn at 12:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have the same problem (same age) and she's a biter with 6 teeth. Yep I have tried all the tricks in the book and I still have sore nips. If she does not stop I don't know if I can let her self wean it just hurts to much.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 12:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I am actually no longer breast feeding she just grinds her teeth while cruising and crawling. OUCH for you, I can not imagine that.
    Nursetinarn

Answer by Nursetinarn at 12:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• My son started that at 6 months and did not quit until he was about 5 or 6 years. He did it all night and sometimes during the day. I know how you feel. His teeth were even flattened a little from it. I have no idea how to make it stop...LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2010