baby daddy!

i have a child with a married man but his wife doesnt know. how can i convence him to tell his wife? he does pay child support but is not really in the childs life. i am married and in my life everything is fine. and my child does know that my husband is the step dad but my baby is ok with that! my baby is 11yrs old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Do you really think that after ELEVEN years that she doesn't know? Especially if he has to pay child support? I'm sure she does know, but has chosen not to make a big stink about it.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 12:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• 1-800-Jerry Springer
    Anonymous

• TRASHY!
    Anonymous

• Leave it alone. If he already has a father figure and lets be realistic his biological father is a douche thank your lucky stars that he pays child support. Why would you want your 11 year old to look up to a man that has no respect for women, cheats on his wife, lies to everyone and is coward. Not any kind of role model i would want my baby to have.
    Anonymous

• Whats a baby daddy anyways?

I think you had better just lay off and leave well enough alone. I also think you had better stop playing on your mom's computer, its time to go back to school, lunch is over.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 12:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Wait...WHO are you two cowardly anonymous answerers to judge! IT WAS ABOUT TWELVE YEARS AGO! Shoot. She's married to someone else now, and living her life and raising her child! She made a mistake! I suppose you've NEVER made a mistake? Stop being so self-righteous.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 12:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Sorry, but anytime you use the term "baby daddy" you show that you belong on Jerry Springer!

"JERRY!JERRY!JERRY!"
    Anonymous

• Wow. What an extreme level of maturity.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 12:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• wow thanks! i didnt think so many people would be so judgemental! i just cant write my whole life story so that you could understand! i just wanted to see if anyone one else has been in a situation like this before and could help me out! the wife really doesnt know and i feel bad becasue i feel that she should know but he is scared that she will leave him!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I guess she just doesn't need to know. He's not in your son's life so it's not like it affects her. He has a mom and dad. Telling someone else really won't matter.
    change.is.good

Answer by change.is.good at 12:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2010