Are people as excited to hear Obama's State of the Union Speech

As they were to hear his inauguration speech?
What are you expecting from him in 2010?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i don't care what he has to say and whatever lies and fluff he decides to pass through his lips. to me its all blah, blah, blah
    Anonymous

• All it is going to be is more empty promises and telling the ANGRY American people what he thinks we want to hear.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Excited? No. Will I watch, yes. I want to hear what he has to say.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Not a registered voter so I won't waste my time watching it...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• For those who already know what he will be saying, will you watch?

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Excited? No. I am more excited to see Apples big reveal in 30 minutes... :o)

Curious to know how he spins 2009's focus of health care over the economy? Yup. He had the wrong priorities in 2009 and Americans overwhelmingly are upset about it.

If he blames Bush/Bush admin? Americans are sick of it. If he blames Republicans and tells us to get a mop? It will only add to the potential to lose drastically in the Nov elections.

If he downplays Terrorism as man made disasters?  His,"don't worry about jamming special interest spending bills through because the people love me", mentality is DONE.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• sleep

Anonymous

• Sure.  The Recession Friendly Drinking Game is ready.  Instead of making you drink every time he says change, inherited or let me be absolutely clear, you have to use audience participation first.  Otherwise the players would be broke(r) and pass out by the 5 minute mark.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I NEVER watch any State of the Union addresses. Never. What good will it do any of us?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

To be informed of your president's intended agenda for the next year? To have a first clue of what's going on and what issues you need to stay on top of? To have some idea of what you need to speak to your representatives about?
    Anonymous