Musical and artistic giftings! Tell about your babies! :)

My son can sing REALLY well, and he's only 4. He's been able to match keys and sing along to songs on my playlists that he knows since he was 2.5, and when he sings by himself, he rarely goes sharp or flat. My 7 y/o daughter...she sings well as long as she has musical background...Since she was little she LOVED to sing, and sings for HOURS on end these songs she makes up herself. IT IS CUTE...for a little while. But she goes sharp and flat and the tune goes allllll over the place! LOL! She's a much better artist than she is a singer...She draws and colors the CUTEST free hand pictures!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• My oldest little girl (4) draws very well and it shocks me all the time. = ) She has ben drawing stick figure type people since about 18 months. Now she draws animals and flowers and everything very well.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• My daughter is musically, vocally, and rhythmically gifted! She picks up melodies very easily, sings on key, and she can repeat drum rhythms almost to a match. She is also a very good dancer.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 12:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Mine is not a baby anymore, but at 11, he was given a guitar and taugh himself by ear how to play. If he hears a song now, within a sec or two, he can play it. He also does this with the keyboard. He is 13 now.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• My daughter is a good dancer...my sister dances and she showed her some of the routines and she picks them up very fast. I am the less girly of the two sisters soooo I let the dancing up to my sissy pies
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2010