rolling over

my 2 month old dd rolled over once at 7 weeks but has not done it again should i be worried about this

sashasmom159

Asked by sashasmom159 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My first rolled over for the first time at 5 months, and then refused to do it again until almost 8 months. He's now 2.5 and running around like a normal toddler. It's all good. Especially since your baby did it so early. Give her time and she'll get back to it, I promise. In the meantime, enjoy not having to chase her around. ;)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Why would you worry? Mine all rolled over around 3-4 months. The first time was a fluke. You should get a baby book. "What to Expect the First Year" is good. It will help you learn when to expect the milestones.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Don't worry. My daughter just rolled over for the first time and she is 4 months old.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 1:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• No. My baby rolled over a 7 days (she was a violent wiggler). She's four months and can roll over to her belly sometimes but still needs practice. She has been getting into a side position for a month or two. It's all fine
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 1:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• My four month old is rolling over from his back to his tummy. But only in one direction. I read two different books on baby milestones and I have also asked on her at cafe mom and I think rolling over is one of the most unpredictable things. I have seen people say their 1 month old rolls over and some say they didn't do it for a looong time. My son did just one day on the changing table, while I was there of course, and loves to keep on doing but still isn't quite sure what to do once he gets there. Don't worry you have plenty of time before you start to wonder. And then once she does you'll miss when she was just calm and peaceful.
    HarpersMom715

Answer by HarpersMom715 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2010