Does anyone feed their child/children organic food only, if so what do you give them when they are toddlers?

alex84440

Asked by alex84440 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Food & Drink

• We've never been able to do 100% organic, but from the time they started solids, I have used as many organic ingredients as we could afford.
    Anonymous

• We follow the clean 15/dirty dozen produce guide, except for corn (we don't by GMOs). You can find a copy here: www.ewg.org

Toddlers should eat what the rest of the family eats.

Feel free to send me a message offlist if you have any questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Some foods are important to eat organic and other foods don't matter so much. We are lucky that my son works at an upscale grocery that carries mostly natural and organic fresh fruits & veggies, healthier type foods, and natural and organic meats. They have good sales and he gets 20% off. He is my grandson's uncle.

We feed my 16 mo toddler grandson these healthier foods. He hasn't had formula or commercial baby foods.

You can find lists on the internet of foods that are more important to buy organic. You can also find lists of superfoods. We include these kinds of foods in his diet as much as possible.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2010