What do you wish you hadn't charge to your credit card?

For me it would be a 300 dollar cell phone payment. We had 3 people on our plan, one decided to get his own plan and didn't pay the 200 dollar cancelation fee. So I had to pay 300 dollars so that my cell phone wouldn't get shut off.... still pretty bitter about it, lol.

danielle8717

Asked by danielle8717 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Everything we are trying to get them payed off. We have half of it paided and have not used one inover 2 yrs and will never do it again.
    Anonymous

• Our flatscreen TV and this computer! But they will be paid off very soon. And that sucks that that happened to you!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I adventually got the 200 dollars. I was mad at my fiance for not getting the 200 from his friend and then canceling his cell phone.
    danielle8717

Answer by danielle8717 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Nothing really. We charged only what we needed but couldn't afford to pay for at the time, like our move. Moving supplies, truck and gas.

We have paid cash for pretty much everything else like furniture and televisions.

We have zero interest on the appliances that we bought, and they will be paid for with our tax return, so we don't owe any interest.
    Anonymous

• I wish we didn't owe anything on our credit cards. We will pay them down and be really good about not using them, then BAM something comes up. This year it is my brother's wedding.... we are ALL in the wedding. Four outfits, four flights, hotel, rental car, wedding gift.... ahhhhhhh.

It's not like you can just miss. We are saving to pay as much cash as we can, but I know some will go on the credit card.
    Anonymous

• Thankfully, my mother taught me to NEVER get a credit card :) That is one lesson that has stuck with me.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• hmm...we only have $1,000 on ours right now, but the only things on it are big charges, one for our dental work ($500) & one for my DH's tires ($300) which he had to have. the rest is just stupid little things that we werent thinking about.

SandraB, having a credit card is one of the easiest & safest ways to build credit. i was scared out of my mind to have a credit card, but if it wasnt for using our credit card we wouldnt have had enough credit to buy our home. the key is to never use it for more than what you can pay off in a month, but sometimes emergencies pop up. .
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Mmm, I just bought a car, made payments for a year, and then paid it off in full. My husband is military, we don't plan on buyinga home for a long time.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• nothing..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• The exercise machine my dh wanted that cost 1000 dollars but its almost paid off now anyway.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 8:56 AM on Jan. 28, 2010