secreation from the nipples.

im like not even 4 weeks and my nipples are semi out and i have some white like gooey stuff coming out. is that normal????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• DIfferent people leak during pregnancy, starting at different times. Some don't ever leak ast all. It's no indication of how breastfeeding will go.
    Anyway, your is probably fine, but if you are worried, don't be afraid to call your dr.
    Anonymous

• oh yeah! your breasts are starting to get ready to make colostrum. You will probably leak throughout the rest of your pregnancy! Nursing pads are a wonderful invention! You can find them in the baby section of most stores that carry baby stuff. I preferred Johnson's. They were thicker, curved, and had an indentation for the nipple. They were the only brand that absorbed all of my liquid. Other pads filled up too fast and leaked all over my shirt!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 2:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2010