Looking for anyone interested in being partners in an energy business

This company started in 2005 in Dallas, Tx and has grown and accomplished more then thought possible. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person who is searching for something on the side and can see a good thing when presented to them. The information speaks for itself, but understanding how it works is a big part of this. Yes, it is networking, but a little different because there is no sales, no paperwork, no reorders, one time service (for free that everyone already has), and it only takes a handful of customers to be successful. The key here is in finding the right business partners who are determined, motivated, and see a great opportunity when presented to them.
If you would like to compare notes I am happy to share the info. Remember it never hurts to look and you can always say NO. Deregulation of energy is big here in Texas and Georgia so if you are in those areas,looking for opportunity this is worth lookin

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am in Chicago, with twelve years of experience in energy efficient lighting. I am curious about your company.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Wow, curious is a start. At least that's how I finally went to see this info and learned about it. It's one of those things that seeing is believing kind of thing. Anyway, this is a Dallas based company and Ignite is the Marketing arm of Stream Energy. They decided to try to network the energy and gas and see how successful it would be because it has never been done before in that market. Well, boy was it a success and then some. Stream is the fastest growing company in American history along with all kinds of other accomplishments and successes.

The presentation is on my site and only takes 16 min to view. Keep in mind there is more to the info on the site, but it's an easy business model and easy to understand.
    www.maryallison.igniteinc.biz Just click on view the opportunity. Email me with questions maryjallison@yahoo.com
    Stream has talked about Illinois being a state they would open. We are in Tx & Ga now going into o
    runlikethewind

Answer by runlikethewind at 4:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Sounds like Ambit energy......right along with any direct selling company it's nearly impossible to make any money with it.

Yes it's sounds amazing to be able to say to potential customers "I'm not selling you anything, i'm SAVING YOU MONEY" which can be true of the dozens of energy companies out there, but too many people are afraid of change....I only ever got a few customers to make the switch and the most they saved for about $5 per bill.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• You make an interesting point, Mom2Jack.  It's not nearly impossible to make money in direct selling, however, if you do not work at it or it is simply not for you, chances are you won't make any money.  This is the case for many people who have the understanding that things will just be handed to them without doing any work.  And in some cases, people may not succeed in direct selling as a result of their company having too many Reps saturating different areas - that would spread one's earnings thin unless selling is possible nationwide.  

Many would say that $5 savings better than nothing, it's $5 more put into your pocket or to go towards something else.

atowers

Answer by atowers at 4:48 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• atowers, thank you for your great remark on direct selling. it is so true. it's usually not the business that fails, but the person working it! there are a lot of awesome mlm businesses out there and depending on the person you can make a lot of money from these business. i know i have done well with mine and it's money i would of never had. for 6 months of hard work(which really was not hard)it put me in a position to receive residual every month whether i worked or not. that money has paid my kids college so i can't complain.it does take some hard work and dedication at first. it won't happen overnight. it's building a business and not expecting something for nothing.
    runlikethewind

Answer by runlikethewind at 7:41 AM on Jan. 29, 2010