I'm never hungry!

What the heck could be wrong with me? I can go all day without eating and feel fine, just tired. I don't know if it's because I'm depressed about my husband having to leave or what the deal is. I'm borderline under weight and I don't want to be. I just have a hard time remembering to eat if I don't feel hungry. Anyone else experienced in this?

nicolemstacy

Asked by nicolemstacy at 1:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Health

• i wish i was like that
    Anonymous

• Are you getting enough sleep? Having irregular sleep patterns can mess up your whole body rhythm. Talk to your dr about it and make sure you don't have a serious problem.
    Anonymous

• i don't think I'm sleeping enough. I sleep very light because I'm always worried about our daughters. I have a fear of not hearing them if they cry in the middle of the night. That may be it.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i wish i was like that too. i starve to death every 2 hours.like little kids.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• eat more protein. and try not to stress. that could be your problem. im always hungry!! lol
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I did that when I was pregnant, but I ate anyway.
    You need to eat anyway, even if it's high protien granola bars.
    It is most likely because of your depression over your husband leaving.
    Being tired is a sign that you're not getting enough vitimins in your diest. You need to just take time out three times a day and eat something full of vitimins. Even if it's something small. Just eat.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• stress can def do that to you! I know I have been there. You just have to make sure you do eat a few healthy meals a day and it will be okay.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2010