Which decor should I do for my son's room?

We just bought our first house! Now I'm trying to decorate our kids rooms really neat and somewhat different. I'm stuck on which one to choose for my son's room! He's only 1 so he can't choose on his own but we want something that will last for a long time and he won't want to change in a few years. We are either doing the marvel comics OR muscle & hot rod cars. Which one? My hubby is no help because he likes both...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I'd go with the cars...my son is 2 1/2 yrs old and he still loves anything having to do with cars....and I don't see that love going away anytime soon. His room is in a transportation theme...planes, trains, automobiles, etc...he loves it! I don't think you can go wrong with boys and cars! :)
    thea11ens

Answer by thea11ens at 1:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i agree with Thea, my little boy loves cars, my husband loves cars, it's something they wont outgrow for a while and you can tweak it a little as he gets older. Try to use primary colors.
    Anonymous

• I think the Marvel Comics idea is the best.
    What kid doesn't want to be a super hero or some sort of comic character?
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Cars. I have boys from 1 to 7 and cars never get old.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 3:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2010