is it right for a judge to start meetings with the baby and his father even though the father was never there to start with? and if so is it right for a judge to belittle the mother just because she is young?

when i went to court the judge pasically said that a father can do more for a son than a mother and when i tried to explain the fathers temper the judge cut me off then had the audasity to tell me im just going to want to give the baby up when i get tired of him, i just dont see how thats fair when i fear for my babys life

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Report the judge to the ARDC the judge is STILL an attorney bound by ethic's laws. The judge can NOT say stuff like that no matter what he think's he can do .   ARDC | How to Submit a Request For Investigation
    What if I have a complaint about a judge? What Information Can the ARDC Give Me About an Attorney? You may call or come in person to either our Chicago or ...
    www.iardc.org/htr_otherinfoprov.html - 14k -

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Sounds like the judge is being an ass. Talk to your attourney about contestnig the decision. You don't have to take that as the final answer. Get any info on your ex you can to make your case look good. make sure you are the 100% best mom you can be in the meantime, and keep your temper down. Fighting with your ex or the judges will only make it worse. Being a young mother does not make you a bad mother. Keep your head up and be strong for your child.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 10:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2008