How do paypal accounts work?

Are they like cash that I can use to buy stuff only online or can I turn it into "real" cash somehow? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They put money into your bank accnt and take money out of your bank accnt.
    Anonymous

• Some paypal accounts are like debit cards and you can get cash from atms.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• So if I were to get one it would be connected to my bank account. Is that safe?
    Anonymous

• Yes Paypal is safe. That is why a lot of sites use paypal instead of giving info on your bank account.
    Anonymous

• oh ok. Thanks, I was looking at Opinionplace.com because I've heard they are legit and don't sell your information. It said I needed a paypal account first so I was wondering about that before I got started. Has anyone else used Opinionplace? I am a fulltime student with 2 kids and pregnat with our third and am looking for a way to earn a bit of extra money for clothes and baby stuff. Any experiences to share?
    Anonymous

• *pregnant
    Anonymous

• Opinion place is good - you only get to do surveys a few times per month, and they only pay you $1-3 per survey. It's nice, though. If you are looking for more things like that, go to workathomemafia.com. She has a whole list of product testing/survey sites.

Also, with the paypal, you can sign up to get a debit card that you can use anywhere - for anything, just like a regular debit card. You can also go to CVS, Walmart, etc and get what's called a Green Dot Moneypak. You can "load" up to $500, then load it instantly into your paypal.
    Anonymous