I have this friend

I want her gone i love her to death but she never here and her junk is taking up space in my house and I can never go any where because i don't want to leave her at my house alone and I ask her not to tell some on where i lived and i also told here that that person was not aloud at my house and she told her any way. how do I tell her in a nice way to get out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• There is no nice way to tell someone to get out. You just have to tell her that this isn't working, and she has to go. The more you try to explain your position, the worse you will make it for yourself.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Tell her that the landlord are getting you girls evicted and go from there.
    Anonymous

• Say this..."Sorry, but you got to go"! It's your house!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• You just have to be honest. Give the reasons that you gave us and tell her it's time she find somewhere else to live.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I'd say that it isn't working out and not go into any explanation. If you think you have to give an explanation, be prepared and keep it brief and not something that can be argued with. "Your stuff lying around is making me feel uncomfortable." " I feel unhappy that you told XXX where I lived." Be sure to talk only about your feelings, she can't dispute your feelings. Saying something such as "You are a slob to live with." would only get her back up and make her argue. So state your grievances from your point of view- "I feel ..."

Answer by Bmat at 2:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2010