Home made Chicken Nuggets?

Does anyone have a recipie for home made chicken nuggets- preferably a recipie that can be made in bulk and frozen?? Thank you!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I also cut up skinless, boneless chicken breast and then rolled them in milk/egg and then something "crunchy" - I've used crushed corn flakes, crackers with some thyme thrown in, etc. depending on what I had in the house and then baked.

Answer by missanc at 2:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I love mine. Cute up skinless.boneless chicken breast or tenders and dip them into melted butter and then a mix of breadcrumbs/parmcheese and a little bit of parsley....I can't remember the time but probably 8 minutes each side on 400. Very easy and tasty! xoxo
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 3:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2010