Any tips on giving a BJ without gagging/throwing up.

please no rude comments!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Lay on your back, have him "sit" on you. Seriously.
    Anonymous

• Don't put it so far in you mouth. Use you hand at the bottom and rub with that as you mouth is at the top.
    Anonymous

• Use your hand so his penis doesn't go too far into your mouth. Have him take a shower first, maybe a haircut?

Whats making you gag? Is his penis hitting your gag reflex? or do you just get grossed out by it? Either way the above ideas could help.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I agree with both. If you lay on your back and he puts one knee on either side of you, not only is that "better" for him (the visual is great, plus he can hold onto your head and go in and out-my guy loves it anyhow), but also I gag a LOT less. The hand thing is a good idea, too, but I know my guy likes to put it in as far as he can, and laying on my back seems to be the best. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• That's easy, lol. Just don't put it very far in your mouth. The most sensitive part on a guys penis is the tip anyways, so just focus on the first few inches. Maybe I should post anon before my next suggestion, but I make it a point to never post anon, lol. Something to make it a little more enjoyable and easy is to buy one of those Squeeze Pops...you know, the liquid candy, usually in sour apple flavor...and put it on him...and...well... suck it off, hahaha! My husband loves it. I can't believe I'm sharing this, and it may be kinda "naughty", but I have a very happy husband, lol!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Use your lips and tongue a lot, mine loves sort of a 'vacuum' sensation done really slowly. Don't forget the "boys" either, just be very gentle, one wrong nibble could get you a night on the couch.
    Anonymous

• My man is kinda big and he likes to put it all the way in...which sometimes i can take and its all good other times it gags me instantly!! i scratched him all up lastnight because my teeth kept closing down on him... i felt horrible but i couldnt help it...ill have to try all your tips..thanks ladies!!!
    Anonymous

• I hunted around once for website for gay guys, you wouldn't believe the tips and tricks they have on there for bj's. Start googling things and see what you come up with.
    Anonymous

• Don't put it down your throat. Sounds like you are putting it in too far, triggering your gag reflex. You can do A LOT without getting it into your mouth that far.

The tip/head is really sensitive. Focus there. The front outside of the shaft is pretty sensitive too. Run your tongue up and down along there. You don't have to have the full appendage in your mouth the entire time.

Also, I learned how to give a good one by having a bf that showed me what he liked. He pretty much "taught" me how to give a good BJ. Your man should guide you into discovering what he likes most.

I have to say, this is the first time I've ever given advice on this topic.
    Anonymous

• I have to say, this is the first time I've ever given advice on this topic. "

Same here, lol!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2010