home made chicken nuggets

Does anyone have a recipie for home made chicken nuggets- preferably a recipie that can be made in bulk and frozen?? Thank you!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i used paula deens recipe.. chicken breast cup up in bite sized pieces, rolled in egg wash, then rolled in crumbled sour cream and onion chips.. then you bake them.. they're awesome dipped in honey mustard. i'm sure you can bake a massive amount then let them cool, freeze and reheat whenever you want them.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I just cut mine up into small bite size pieces and roll them in seasoned flour (lightly) then quick fry them in olive oil. My picky eater grandsons love them. When I cook them for myself I simmer them in jalapeno juice. yum!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2010