is southwest the only airline that allows two free check in bags...

i want to go on a vacation with my family & am looking for the cheapest way to fly.. I don't want to pay to bring my stuff..

maiahlynn

Asked by maiahlynn at 3:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I believe so, some places will if you go to certain destinations etc. Just check airiline policies, and pack tightly
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• yep
    Anonymous

• Yes, unless you pay for the more expensive ticket, which is like paying for your bags, but sometimes it includes directv, an alcoholic beverage, and a refundable ticket or one that you can change without fees.

I love southwest, and would use them if you can. They have open seating, so you are almost guaranteed to be able to sit with your family, you get 2 free bags, and you can change your ticket anytime, without penalty, not so with most other airlines.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I'm not sure. I know my son flys SW because it's the only airline in our area that allows "unaccompanied minors"(Of course it's 2 hours away from me!!!) My son had one LARGE bag last time he flew and a carry on
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• We flew Delta over the summer and our two bags each were free, but we were flying internationally.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Just about every airline has adopted baggage charges. And some of them have increased them in the past two weeks.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2010