My boyfriend is friends with a guy that hit me?

I was wondering if my boyfriend goes and be back friends with a guy that slapped me and did nothing at the moment but call the cops and have me press charges on him. Does that mean he doesn't care? This was almost a year ago but it still bothers me. His 'friend' tried to get me to have sex with him while my boyfriend was in jail and I turned him down and told my bf about it and he was mad about it but why months and months later is he friends with him again? How can he be friends with someone who hit me and threatened our lives? I would like to bring it up to him about how I feel about it but I don't want him thinking that I'm trying to control who he is friends with.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• You won't be sounding that way only with this guy YOU DON'T want him in your lives...What is his problem I don't understand that either you would think he'd want to kick his butt and have no ties with him. I think he is the one who needs to get slapped into reality...that is weird...unless he has no backbone...idk?
    Anonymous

• You need to tell him his friendship puts you in danger and makes you afraid that is not controlling, and if he remains friends I would rethink your relationship.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• It sounds like your BF is immature and unwilling to stand up for you. He may care, but he isn't setting a good presidence as your protector. This is deffinitely not a good sign.
    Anonymous

• if i were you, he wouldn't be my bf much longer for many reasons
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 3:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i can't believe he would want to ever see this guy again. you should be able to tell him that he cannot be in your lives.....he hurt you and threatened you. and honestly, i would be seriously considering leaving him.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2010